I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for some time now. I am an avid blog reader (75+ feeds in my feedly), so it seems like it's time. Trying to narrow down the overall topic has been holding me back, so I decided to just say eff it, and write about everything. The blogs I enjoy the most tend to be focused on style, fitness, health, crazy religious people and queer issues, so I imagine I will be talking about any and all of those things at some point.
Some basics:
This is me:
My name is Hannah. As you can see, I have stripes shaved in the side of my head. I get bored easily, so these have already been changed to chevron stripes.
This is my gorgeous, amazing, and extremely patient wife, Tiff:
She puts up with me like no one else ever would. Also, she will kill me when she sees that I chose that picture.
We live in the suburbs of Seattle, and love it! I never thought I would adore suburbia so much. It's quiet, I can see the stars at night, I have a garden AND my commute is only 12 minutes. We have a white picket fence, and are about as conventional as can be despite being queer crazy cat ladies. Well, I'm also a fairly intense feminist, so there's that too.
We spend most of our time being stereotypical queermos at the dog park or posting pictures of our cats on Facebook.
I'm also super focused on getting my butt in shape this summer. I am not necessarily wanting to lose weight (I believe in health at every size), but I want to increase my endurance and strength overall. Last year, I ran a half marathon. Then I sat on the couch for almost a year. This year I am aiming for a 5k, then 10k, then another half. This is what I look like when I run:
Oof. At least I'm happy.







No comments:
Post a Comment